Having an Ego Is a Good Thing…. What’s more special than YOU?
How about we revisit the definition? Ego – The opinion that you have about yourself. Psychology: a part of the mind that senses and adapts to the real world.
Let’s set you free and get your ego working for you:
· Give it some inner nurturing.
· Give it some unconditional love.
· Smile at that beautiful or handsome self in the mirror.
· Give it a boost by treating people the way you would like to be treated. Simple!
· Give the negative ego, the boot. Get out of here!
· Give it the constant compassion needed.
· Step on others’ toes with it.
· Focus on the negative with it.
· Be spiteful with it.
· Create a sense of separation with it.
· Define yourself with it.
· Emotionally harm others with it.
Make it a good thing………..