Ways you can help those in need of food.
- Look at your community with fresh eyes. Where’s the need?
- Partner with a friend or relative where you collect the donated items and they deliver.
- Sponsor a yard sale for canned goods to be dropped off. Again, call your partner friend and/or organization to pick-up and deliver.
- Sponsor a yard sale during the summer months to raise money for children’s summer camp. Let’s keep the children fed.
- When approving for your child to go on a school trip, donate a little more for that child that might not get to go and eat.
- Donate canned goods to your local church or civic group.
- Check on an elderly neighbor or family member to see if they have eaten today.