If you have the will and a good outlook, so many opportunities can be achieved.
Below are a few steps to follow and keep in mind.
• Discipline is the key.
• Stay Focused.
• Keep your humility.
• Remember you are unique. There’s no one like you!
• I can’t stress enough about surrounding yourself with others that enhance your world.
• Hold on to those that are in step with you.
• If you fall down or miss a mark, it’s ok to pause. Be sure to get up!
• Stay on par with proper health and eating habits that will fuel your mind.
• Goodness in, goodness out.
• Keep a tight schedule by self-examining as you go.
You have what it takes. Make it count!
This poem is right on the money! The author is Julia Chaland from Denver, Colorado.
This is your LIFE.
Do what you love, and do it often.
If you don’t like something, change it.
If you don’t have enough time, stop watching TV.
If you are looking for the love of your life, stop;
They will be waiting for you when you start doing things you love.
Stop over analyzing, life is simple.
Open your mind, arms, & heart to new things and people, we are united in our differences.
Travel often; Getting LOST will help you FIND yourself.
Some opportunities come only once, Seize them.
Life is about the people you meet, and the things you create with them, so go out and start creating.
Life is short.
Live your DREAM, and wear your PASSION!