As we climb to make our dreams become a reality, make a list along the way. Some of these tips were imparted to you by a mentor, friend, colleague, entrepreneur or just someone who was meant to cross your path. This list, at some point, becomes the principles followed in order to reach the top of that elevator and step off on the penthouse floor called “I made it”. Once there, you have the tools needed to continue on your growth journey and hopefully pay it forward. The greatest gift you can give others, still on their climb in this elevator, is the same imparted list. How about you send that elevator back down with the list highly visible?
- Continue to discover the awesome power of your dream(s)/goal(s).
- Do not lose sight of your God consciousness.
- Leave negative assumptions on the bottom floor.
- Keep a positive outlook.
- Listen more without the need to always respond.
- Persevere in your journey.
- Constantly review your strategy.
- Stay flexible with your dream(s)/goal(s) without having tunnel vision.
- Keep your peripheral vision clear.
- Patience truly is a virtue.
- Believe in yourself.
- Keep that fire inside called desire.
- Don’t lose hope.
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- Narrow your focus on the main thing(s).
- Decide what is more important.
- Do your due diligence with continuous research.
- Never give up!
I recently heard a quote from famed actor Kevin Spacy that penetrated my spirit . It was a simple quote; yet, powerful. Kevin Spacey, “If you have done well in whatever business you are in, it is your duty to send the elevator back down and try to help bring up the next generation of undiscovered talent.” Well said Mr. Spacey!