Success takes planning! You have to be realistic and patient with yourself when things don’t go as planned or expected. Still, you can continue to start anew.
Here are a few tips to help rid yourself of cheating.
- Keep it simple. Habit change is not that complicated.
- Start smart again.
- Begin to write down some minute, day, week or monthly challenges for yourself to succeed in certain areas.
- Make a realistic plan.
- Know your motivations and be sure they are strong.
- Do not start right away. Take a breather (only you know how long this takes) before steadfastly getting started.
- Review your obstacles.
- Ask for help.
- Do you have any particular triggers? If so, identify them.
- Stay positive.
- Talk to yourself.
- Reward yourself.
You are success!