Here a few things to pay homage to:
- Our children changing and growing every day… such wonder.
- That beautiful family we see every morning.
- Still having all of our senses (see, smell, taste, hear and touch).
- Those feet still hanging in there after all of these years.
- Those aging knees aching but still loyal.
- Your dedicated mate in your corner.
- The parent(s) there to help no matter the need. Sometimes it is just a listening ear.
- The friend(s) that keeps it honest with you.
- That co-worker(s) always with the uplifting “Good Morning”!
- Those cherished family members that have helped, in any way, along your life’s journey.
- Your social media family sending out a quote needed at that very moment! It was right on time.
- That sibling’s voice that brings the calm to your spirit.
- The pastor’s uplifting sermon that hits your spirit.
- Those old faithful arms to take and hug yourself right now. You are a splendor of glory!