Whether you desire to run a not-for-profit or for-profit business, the priceless advice never gets old. Some of these tips (although there are hundreds) have been rehashed, recycled, worded differently but they have all been wise words past, present and future.
Use the list to make sure you are thinking. Also, ensure your business plan is on the right track. I wish someone had given this list to me before launching my venture.
- There’s nothing wrong with asking for help.
- You’re not working hard enough if you don’t hear the word “no” often.
- Do it the long way!
- As big fish, learn to say no.
- Review and oversee all details of the business.
- Who you work with reflect “you”.
- Simplicity is key.
- Be mindful and work on business relationships as well.
- Allow customers to lead the way.
- There must be passion.
- One of your choices is not the word no.
- Think but do, do more.
- Always remember, as long you have breath, it’s never too late.
- Focus, Focus, Focus!